Appaloosas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appaloosas

A forum for App lovers to discuss our favorite breed - the breed of choice!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nobody Likes The Modern Appaloosa?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silk Pistol

Nobody Likes The Modern Appaloosa? Empty
PostSubject: Nobody Likes The Modern Appaloosa?   Nobody Likes The Modern Appaloosa? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:53 am

Nobody can think of even one they like? I really like DZ Weedo as a Western Pleasure horse, althought I don't really like his foals as adults. The Miracle Chip was a fantastic sire of Pleasure horses, and I'ma Doc O'lena and his get are right up there in cattle events. I do personally prefer Earthquake Ike and his offspring for cutting.
Back to top Go down
Spotted Face

Spotted Face

Nobody Likes The Modern Appaloosa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Likes The Modern Appaloosa?   Nobody Likes The Modern Appaloosa? I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:33 pm

I have mixed emothions on the modern Appys. While I do like them, I don't feel they are actually Appys...sort of like the Araloosas I bred - great horses, but not really Appys. DZ Weedo maybe being the exception - with the Prince Plaudit and Abdulls Pok A Son lines on the bottom, I can live with the Zippo Pine Bar grandsire... Cool
Back to top Go down

Nobody Likes The Modern Appaloosa?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Appaloosas :: Breeding :: Bloodlines :: Modern-
Jump to: