Appaloosas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appaloosas

A forum for App lovers to discuss our favorite breed - the breed of choice!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you keep stocked in your trailer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

What do you keep stocked in your trailer? Empty
PostSubject: What do you keep stocked in your trailer?   What do you keep stocked in your trailer? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Like most of us horse people, my trailer is my tack room on wheels. Wink I keep an extra saddle or 2, spare bits, cinches, billets, pads, stirrups, halters, leads, headstalls, reins - you get the idea.

But what else do you keep in your trailer that you find useful? Anything "odd"? Anything you won't leave home without?
Back to top Go down
https://appaloosas.forumotion.com
AppyNoey

AppyNoey

What do you keep stocked in your trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you keep stocked in your trailer?   What do you keep stocked in your trailer? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Fly Spray! I try to make sure that I spray my horses before hitting the trails. Nothing like having a bucking bronc under you that is being eaten alive by flies. NO FUN!
Laughing

Try to keep some first aid items on hand too. Ya just NEVER know when you might need something.

An extra halter and lead or an extra set of reins. We were taking our trailer up to Redmond to pick up some arena equipment and danged if there wasn't a loose Arab running up and down the dang Hwy. Traffic stopped everywhere, I dive into the trailer for the cookie bucket and a halter/lead... but apparently had cleaned out the trailer and not restocked. pale
Fortunately someone else that had stopped had a lead rope, so between them and my cookie bucket, we caught that knot head. Wink

Won't be unprepared again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.desertspiritappaloosas.com

What do you keep stocked in your trailer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Appaloosas :: Riding and Training :: Equipment-
Jump to: