Appaloosas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appaloosas

A forum for App lovers to discuss our favorite breed - the breed of choice!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Registered 15 yr. Gelding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AppyNoey

AppyNoey

Sweet Registered 15 yr. Gelding Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Registered 15 yr. Gelding   Sweet Registered 15 yr. Gelding I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:41 pm

I have a very sweet, WELL TRAINED 15 yr. Appy Gelding that REALLY needs to find a good home. He just isn't getting enough attention here and is going to waste. I got too many youngsters or greenies that I am working with.

His name is Chiefs Mega Mover
He is 14.2h
Blue Roan snow cap
ApHC Registered

He is more "modern" bred and you can see his pedigree here: http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/chiefs+mega+mover

Chief is a great guy, loves attention. Goes English or Western. Has been shown in 4H. Has packed "green" riders on the trail. Knows leg cues. He is well mannered but has some get up and go. A little "Appytude" if let get away with it but he is respectful and knows his place when reminded.

So his "flaw" is that he has sensitive front feet and would be best kept shod if ridden regularly.
He is not a "HOT" horse but he is not a dead-head either.

You can see pictures of Chief on my website www.desertspiritappaloosas.com if you look under the Geldings tab.

He is looking for his next Human buddy that will give him a job. One that will show him on Saturday and trail ride him Sunday.
Priced to MOVE NOW @ $1,000 which in no way reflects his true worth, just a crappy market.

I can send more pictures through private email if you or someone you know is interested in him. PM me here and I will give ya my email if you don't already have it. Or you can email directly from the Contact info on my website.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.desertspiritappaloosas.com
atohr

Sweet Registered 15 yr. Gelding Empty
PostSubject: Have 2 colts for sale   Sweet Registered 15 yr. Gelding I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:32 am

Hve 2 colts , very loud leopard appaloosa colts out of DREA Fires Shoshone , Grand sire Pratts Sulley Fire so if you are aware of him you know what these colts look like. Ace was a year old in May and full brother Shazoom was born in May 10 . Crappy market these horses should bring top top dollar . Anyone would like pics or more info e-mail me @ don1.handh@cozadtel.net .
Back to top Go down

Sweet Registered 15 yr. Gelding
Page 1 of 1