Appaloosas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appaloosas

A forum for App lovers to discuss our favorite breed - the breed of choice!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 more new foals!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clippity Clop

2 more new foals! Empty
PostSubject: 2 more new foals!   2 more new foals! I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:43 pm

I thought I had posted my solid filly here but I see I did not! So, I'll add both her and the latest filly - a fewspot out of our Dreamfinder mare. We are thrilled with both of them and so far, both are very sweet and like people. That's always a good way to start. Very Happy

First - born on Mother's day is our filly out of Arapho Lena. The filly had extra long legs and runs all the time! She's very sweet despite the fact that dottie is a rude mom. She really is terrible sometimes..lol.. But she does look after her for the most part. I don't have a good barn name for her yet and I don't have registration names for anyone yet. Still haven't had time to study the pedigrees for a fitting name. So, here is "leggs" for want of a better name. Laughing

2 more new foals! Dotsfilly4r400fr 2 more new foals! Dotsfilly5r400fr

And born today! Fewspot filly that I may call lollypop. Not sure yet ;o).. She had not been born for very long when I took these pics and she was born later in the day after mom had trashed the stall and so became nasty from the get go!

2 more new foals! May15035r400fr 2 more new foals! May15136crpr400fr
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

2 more new foals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 more new foals!   2 more new foals! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:31 pm

I really like the name Lolly! Cool I love you I had planned on naming fillies Lolly & Lacey but then I only had one filly and Ruby just stuck as her name.
Back to top Go down
https://appaloosas.forumotion.com
Clippity Clop

2 more new foals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 more new foals!   2 more new foals! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:43 am

I like lacy too. My little "princess" as we have been calling her (solid chestnut filly) doe not in any way fit that description..lol..
As quick as she is and as much as she loves to run, I should call her something reflecting that but can't think of anything that is
also femenine ;o)...
Back to top Go down
Spotted Face

Spotted Face

2 more new foals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 more new foals!   2 more new foals! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Clippity Clop wrote:
I like lacy too. My little "princess" as we have been calling her (solid chestnut filly) doe not in any way fit that description..lol..
As quick as she is and as much as she loves to run, I should call her something reflecting that but can't think of anything that is
also femenine ;o)...

I know it's a worn out name, but she does strike me as a "Bunny"...and bunnies are fast...
Back to top Go down
Clippity Clop

2 more new foals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 more new foals!   2 more new foals! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Spotted Face wrote:
Clippity Clop wrote:
also femenine ;o)...

I know it's a worn out name, but she does strike me as a "Bunny"...and bunnies are fast...

That's cute! Then I can call her my honey bunny.. heehee.. Her mom is SOOOO Rude to her! I am so surprised at Dottie.
Half the the time she won't even let her nurse. She has to be standing just so and Dottie is so "feed" aggressive if the baby
tries to nurse when she's eating feed she kicks at her. What a witch she has become! I sure hope we get our "sweet" dottie
back once the baby is weaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 more new foals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 more new foals!   2 more new foals! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 more new foals!
Page 1 of 1