Appaloosas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appaloosas

A forum for App lovers to discuss our favorite breed - the breed of choice!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opinions on this appy mare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
missa

Opinions on this appy mare Empty
PostSubject: Opinions on this appy mare   Opinions on this appy mare I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:57 pm

I am being offered this appy mare in exchange for my horse trailer. Opinions?
Obviously this person has no clue on color, her stud is horrendious (now a gelding though), and can't spell real great.
http://crossfireranch.webs.com/marespage.htm

My trailer is a four horse/stock combo, good floor, lights work, fresh paint, bumper pull. I need a two horse that my new-to-me Expedition can pull.
Back to top Go down
Dunappy

Opinions on this appy mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions on this appy mare   Opinions on this appy mare I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Well there are ALOT of things I could say, and I'm not even going to continue with what I feel about the conditions of the mare or the fencing around her. My opinion based on what I see in those photos. You had better go actually physically LOOK at the mare first. None of the photos are correct enough to assess her conformation and in several that might have been used she's in such poor condition that I'd be embarassed to even have taken a photo like that.

According to what I've seen on the ApHC website, A mare named Little Miss Fancy is registered as a NON-caracteristic red roan with a QH Dam and a Half QH sire. Said registered mare was born in 1998 in Tennesee.

You need to get a full registered name and number first. IMO you need to be wary of this persons claims and double check everything if you are looking for a registered ApHC horse.
Back to top Go down

Opinions on this appy mare
Page 1 of 1