Appaloosas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appaloosas

A forum for App lovers to discuss our favorite breed - the breed of choice!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My two foals from last year!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clippity Clop

My two foals from last year! Empty
PostSubject: My two foals from last year!   My two foals from last year! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:34 am

Here are my two from last year. Both born solid..lol... First born was Joy
Moneys Dun Cowgirl:

My two foals from last year! Jnb14r20

My two foals from last year! Jfacer600

My two foals from last year! Joyjan10r600

My two foals from last year! Kdscrp3

Second born was Samson or Mud Pie as I call him:
Waps Black Jewel

My two foals from last year! Mp6r25

My two foals from last year! Mpcrpdr25

My two foals from last year! Sm43r600

My two foals from last year! Kdscrp2
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My two foals from last year!   My two foals from last year! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:15 pm

Boy they are both getting big! Glad to see Joy is doing well after a rocky start...you should post about her under 'stories'. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://appaloosas.forumotion.com
Spotted Face

Spotted Face

PostSubject: Re: My two foals from last year!   My two foals from last year! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Mud Pie may not have any spots, but he shows his bloodlines. He should be very athletic...nice head, too...
Back to top Go down
Clippity Clop

PostSubject: Re: My two foals from last year!   My two foals from last year! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Mudpie is an awesome colt! Thanks for noticing Very Happy I'm going to try to get some updated pictures by next weekend. Honestly, I do hate to sell him but I can only ride so many. He will be a gelding before too much longer. I'm sure people get sick of me saying this about my foals but honestly, his personality is just amazing. He is very sweet and calm. So easy to work with. He's going to make an awesome horse. I wonder if that is a trait of Wap Spotted bloodlines or the opposite? I also wonder how much of it is due to handling from birth? His brother or sister is due any day now. cheers

I will try to post Joy's story in a few days. My sister is here now visiting and we will be doing the less-than-fun chore of going through my mother's things. That will take a lot of my time the next few days. I'll come here for some cheering up!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My two foals from last year!   My two foals from last year! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My two foals from last year!
Page 1 of 1